Do you know there are many Professional out there that don’t completely know how to handle their camera.
do you know what’s the difference between good photo and good photographer?
It’s Uniformity or Consistency.
We’ve all have taken a great shot in our life. but we still don’t know how we managed to take that shot, but everything just wondrously fell into place and became an ideal shot which we never really forget.
and being able to take that wondrous shot repeatedly time and time again. that’s what a good photographer can do.
Know your camera
- Cameras are smarter than ever, and they can get pretty close for you. but not knowing all the technical scary stuff about your camera can hold definitely hold you back, and keep you firmly in just ” clicking it” category.
what i am talking about here is needing to understand the necessary features of camera and the lens. and knowing how that influence the look of your image.
- You need to understand how changing you aperture changes the look of your image.
You need to know the how to set your shutter speed to get the result you want.
You should be able to make decisions with your ISO that fit your situation.
- and then, based on what features your camera has you’ll need to know about drive modes, white balance, focusing, stabilization mode, and so on. and once you understand this all you are ready to move one to the next level.
One of the trickiest things is first figuring out just people mean by “good exposure” some people make it seem like there’s a right exposure and a wrong exposure and if you get it wrong you’re pretty much stupid.
and if you go to internet, man its pretty much confusing.but i am gonna make it pretty simple for you guys,
A GOOD EXPOSURE IS HOW BRIGHT YOU WANT THE IMAGE TO BE.
if it’s brighter than you need, it’s overexposed. an if it’s darker than u need, it’s underexposed.
Expertise in Light
Truth to be told no one can master light perfectly. we photographers are pleased and willing slave to light. without it we can’t do most of our work.
but to learn about light, to understand it’s many facets and subtleties. To know how to work with it in any circumstance. To create it. To seek it.Well, this is really the photographer’s lifelong pursuit. We won’t ever really be the master, but we may come close, with a lot of respect and decades of practice.
Just like these things there are some more stuff to know about for becoming a good photographer such as:
- Exploring depth of field.
- Get to know perspective
- Perfect your post-processing.
With this we conclude our blog post about what to know about photography. we hope that you have enjoyed reading and learning about photography as much as we enjoyed sharing this with you.