- Booking Deposit and Payment: The Client shall make a booking fee as per contract to retain the Studio to perform the services specified in the contract.
- Cancellation: If the Client shall cancel this Agreement more than six (6) calendar days before the photo shooting day, any booking fee paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full if the Photographer is able to re-book the same date. If the Photographer is NOT able to secure another client for the date, or if the cancellation occurs less than six (6) calendar days before the portrait date, the Client forfeits the booking fee.
- Photographic Materials and Copyright: All photographic materials, such as original negatives, photos, or slides, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and may use the work for samples, contests, exhibition, advertising and self-promotion. Usage outside the bounds of this agreement will require the Client’s consent.
- Client’s Usage: The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for reproduction, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print only as set forth under Special Usage Requirements. In such event, Client shall request that a copyright and credit notice for the Photographer be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication, but shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so.
- Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook and blogs. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet. The client agrees to be responsible for any family member or friend who posts our photographs online and agrees that they cannot be cropped (with the exception of the forced cropping for Facebook’s Timeline), altered in color, or edited in any way.
- Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return any funds previously paid to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- High-Resolution: Images deliverable in High-Resolution (or known as High-Res) are 300DPI with 3000 Pixels in the longest edge.
- Forever Yours Photography keeps client files for up to 2 years after the photography session, and is not liable for any claims after this period. All client files will be deleted and backups will be purged after this period.
- Liability: It is client’s responsibility to take care of the children; Forever Yours Photography will not accept any responsibility due to any accident to children or damage to public or private properties during the photo shooting or consultation session.
- It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at the venue (wedding, portrait, family photography , etc.) while Forever Yours Photography is working, and that any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the Photographer and loss of initial deposit by the client.
- Client accepts that all photographs will be taken and edited at the photographer’s discretion based on the photographer’s experience and artistic view. If the client has special requests shall create a “shot list” of all shots that they require.
- All deliverable images as per contract will have standard image editing (including: light skin retouch, light and colour adjustments). Any extra edits requested by the client will cost the client $35 per image if accepted by the Photographer. extra image adjustments include (change the size of the body or parts of the body, replace parts of the body from another image, change the colour of parts of the body, extra skin retouch, replace or swap background). It is also understood that unless hair and makeup is included in the contract, Photographer is not responsible to fix hair or skin, or makeup problems.
- It is understood that Photographer is not responsible to fix photos to cover parts of your body that you do not wish to be seen in the photo, unless it was confirmed with the photographer in writing.
- The photographer(s) will be allowed one 20 minutes break at their own discretion, and bathroom breaks when necessary. Each photographer will be provided a full guest meal for any photography session lasting longer than 5 hours. If no meal is provided, the photographer(s) reserves the right to go of-site for a meal for 45 minutes.
- It is understood that it is clients responsibility to inform the Photographer by email for any date or location changes (including but not limited to wedding dates, baby delivery for birth or hospital photography). Forever Yours Photography does is not liable for any claims for messages sent by mobile text messages or social network websites.
- Photo Cooperation: In the event that the family/guests are taking photos, Forever Yours Photography is not responsible for obstructed photos or photos ruined due to separate flashes going off or due to any other behaviour from guests. Forever Yours Photography is not responsible for obstructed or ruined photos due to activities by other vendors and venue staff.
- All the communications with the Photographer or the Studio shall be made in English and in Writing (Mail or Email).
PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page contains KK Snap Photography services Terms and Conditions.
All images uploaded are watermarked apart from a few portals that request otherwise. We present our images in the lowest resolution possible so as to ensure it is not misused.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer’s movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer’s choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs. We request the clients to keep the venue properly lit up as lighting is assigned to the decor incharge / planner.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
- The Photographer and team will not be held responsible for any lighting issue during the shoot as it is upto the clients to organize the venue and brief them about the kind of lighting and stage setup. Any lapses on the décor and venue is not the photographers responsibility as it is the personal choice of the client and hence the photographer will not be held responsible for any dark backgrounds or miscellaneous colors obtained in the images, however the client can ask for the photographers advice to ensure a smooth professional outlook which will give the best output.
- 50% advance to block the dates for the event(s).
- Remaining 50% to be presented on the Day prior to the Event Day. Please note, the editing starts once the full payment is received and cleared.
- Any Traveling Charges for shoots outside Delhi is to be covered along with the advance.
- It is not easy for us to bother the client before the day of event just for payment and hence request the client to make the payments on time to ensure smooth work flow as we do not appreciate getting in queue for payments on the date of event as we work hard and prefer being treated as professionals.
- Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s). This period is limited to 1 month from the date of event. Failure to pay completely will result in a legal action.
- In case of delay in payment or unprofessional behavior by the client(s), after a 1 month extension (from the date of event ) the photographer reserves the right to erase the captured data from his archives and will no longer be held responsible for any deliverables.
- Any service charge liable will be mentioned separately.
Client will receive a confirmation mail and a receipt on receiving the Booking amount. This mail confirms the Booking with us. Only after receiving mentioned booking amount can the booking be made. Any verbal communication DOES NOT guarantee a booking if the advance amount is not paid.
Cancellation / Refund:
Since we work on limited projects, we DO NOT offer any refunds whatsoever. Under any circumstance the clients request for a refund will be rejected.
The final decision remains with the Photographer.In the event of cancellation by the photographer liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees / booking amount paid only.
( please note we emphasize more on quality than quantity and hence kindly communicate your expectations before going through the deal )
- Traditional Photography : The number of photographs can range from 200 to 500 depending on the type and length of the event.
- Candid Photography : Candid Photographs are at minimum of 70-100 for a small event and can go upto 250-500 for a big day.. it can be more depending on the number of photographs and content.
- Albums / Photobooks : Any album promised in the package will be delivered within 20-25 days after successful short-listing of the images. Any last demands of additional albums will be charged extra.
- Standard Delivery Date can vary from 30 – 45 days for photographs and 50 – 90 days for video depending on season rush… However we will provide the traditional photographs as early as possible.
- You will receive Color Corrected and sorted Photographs of your event within 30-45 days of the even closure or payment closure whichever comes later.
- The clients are requested to share a Hard Disk with the photographer in order to transfer raw video data and other edits if they wish.
Additional Charges are applicable as follows:
- Additional Albums, Prints, Edits or other requests such as international delivery or hard drive purchases are chargeable extra.
- High End Editing requests such as background replacements, photo-manipulation, skinny edits ( in case of double chins, broad shoulder, arms or any other specification ) will be charged extra.
- As professionals we tend to reach the venue at least 30 mins prior, however in case the time mentioned in the contract and the event start time exceeds more than 1 hour, an additional charge of Rs. 3,000 is applicable.
- Kindly note that we do not accept album submissions between Oct to Feb for weddings done prior. In case of delayed submissions there is an additional designing charge to get the albums delivered on priority.
- In case of a complete redo of a Traditional Video Teaser, kindly get in touch to know the additional charges.
- For a complete redo of a Cinematic Teaser the additional charges will vary as per requirement.
- We welcome all inputs within 2 months from the date of delivery, prior to that all edits / modifications are chargeable as mentioned above.
Both parties must be transparent in terms of expectations and deliverables agreed.
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- Our Wedding Chapter reserves the right to modify the terms but not during a particular ongoing contract. The clients will be informed before any modifications.
- We request the clients to kindly go through the said terms to reach agreement.
- This contract for wedding photography services is effective from the date it is signed by the photographer and the couple.
- Our Wedding Chapter representatives / photographers agree to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the couple with the photographic package promised.
- The photographer agrees that the package priced and confirmed will not hike for the said party for the booked event unless the party requests to add more photographers or demands more paid services. Including albums, display screens, more manpower, photo-booths, drones etc.
- The couple agree to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure their desired date and understand that in any event of cancellation this deposit is non-refundable and nontransferable to any other products or services.
- The couple agree to pay the full remaining balance of the photography package purchased by the arrival of team at the day of event or as per mention above.
- The photographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
- The photographer will discuss a shot list with the couple prior to the wedding to outline the normal shooting plan at every wedding. The photographer will also ask the couple to provide a list of family photographs they request to have taken on the wedding. If no list is provided the photographer will capture as many family shots as possible in the time frame given but cannot be held accountable by the couple for family shots missed due to the couple not providing a list.
- In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, equipment failure, hard drive failure, memory card failure, theft, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the photographers control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of all moneys paid and the photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
- No one other than the photographer/client is permitted to edit any photographs provided by the photographer unless the photographer grants permission.
- The Photographer is entitled to refuse to provide the Raw Photographic files to the client as all the content is edited and only then handed over. However, the client can demand raw footage of the video.
- The couple will receive the best images from the wedding, selected by the photographer and edited to a professional standard, the couple will not receive RAW files or negatives.
- In booking the photographer, you have taken into consideration the photographers style and are granting artistic license in all aspects relating to the photography of your wedding.
- We also request the Client to inform the Venue Staff about our Arrival so that there are no complications in terms of checking, pass, parking and other issues at the time of the event to avoid any time wastage and help them understand the level of work being carried out.
- In case the client also hires a separate team of professionals for the event. It is to be understood that the Our Wedding Chapter is not liable for any “missed shot” or “poor framing” due to other cameras appearing in the frame.
- Our Wedding Chapter reserves the right to shred the data in case of no payment or no response at the clients end. We respect your connection with your special day but we cannot be the only ones to care about the same.
- The Client also agrees to not use any images or video or any product provided by us till the complete payment has been made.
Both Parties Will automatically agree to the mentioned terms on Booking.
I ( client ) hereby agree to the terms of service and deliverables promised by Our Wedding Chapter and confirm that they are upto my knowledge and have no problem in handing over the responsibility to them.