These days looking good while being on camera seems a big concern for everyone. Definitely everyone wishes to present their best possible looks for their special moments. Nowadays everyone urges to document their exclusive moments be it the pre wedding shoot or maternity shoot Unfortunately, most of us are not spontaneously all that photogenic and being the subject of so many photographs typically leads the way to more than a couple of times we wished we didn’t exist but arises a big concern how to look our best on screen. By following these easy hacks, you can banish bad photos forever and get your perfect photographs without having to worry about what might end up on the camera!
- Choose the correct lighting: when it comes to photography lighting plays a vital role, so choosing the right lighting is essential to looking good in any picture. Lighting is actually everything. Try to go for natural lighting (you should face the light). You can also put money in a ring light to get soft, flattering lighting that will charm your looks.
Pro tip: take photos during the daytime avoid night lightings.
- Choose accurate angle: Try to find out which angles, positions or smile looks best on you that tend to enhance your features. Study what angles work for you don’t just shoot randomly. Get a tripod or stand before shooting to set the right angle for your camera
Pro tip:Position the camera above you.
- Try to wear proper make up: wear correct makeup and applying it fairly will take you long to get your perfect shot. A simple advice adjust your beauty routine for the shoot day
- Pro tip: Apply a mattifying full coverage makeup base to keep skin looking smooth, even, and shine-free.
- Wear admirable clothes-Wearing tidy and presentable attire to highlight your shoot and try to capture attention through accessories. Also be aware of correct patterns to wear to be honest patterns are not a good choice to carry while photoshoots.
Pro tip: Avoid loud patterns, such as bold stripes, plaids, or florals
- Focus on eye contact: make eye contact as it is considered important as well you should look straight into the camera and avoid continuous eye blinking as this can affect the right moment to capture.
- Choose appropriate background: selecting the correct backdrop for filming and shoots is essential as it not only makes a difference on the shooting scene but also on you. Focus on background which are universally flattering to most subjects and match accordingly.
- Choose suitable hair style: your hair can also have a big impact on the outcome of the photograph always try to keep it minimal and simple to reflect the natural side. Avoid flyaways and frizzy hair as the can leave a huge impact on the picture.